Terms & Conditions....
1. All bookings made through Spooky Locations means your acceptance of our Terms & Conditions.
2. The minimum age for participants is 18 years old, in certain situations we will review this age restriction. Some of the locations we visit may not be suitable for disabled individuals due to restrictions. Please contact us if you require additional information.
3. Due to the pure nature of this type of event, we would strongly advise all persons intending to come along, to be in a reasonably good state of health, pregnant woman are strongly advised not to attend.
4. Tickets or spaces for one of our events can only be purchased through Spooky Locations, tickets or spaces cannot be purchased from any third party including the location direct. We reserve the right to refuse the selling of tickets or spaces to anyone that we do not feel suitable to come on one of our events.
5. If any individual is suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or under the influence of drugs before or during the event, they will not be allowed to stay and asked to leave the premises immediately with no refund given.
6. We ask participants to respect all property and it's surroundings at all times, you are required to act in a sensible manner throughout your visit and not cause any harm or injury to other individuals, animals etc. If we feel a participants action to be inappropriate by failing to abide by these rules, we reserve the right and would have no other alternative than to ask you to leave with no refund given, along with the police being called.
7. Although we cannot foresee any problems and the chance of an incident or accident highly unlikely, all participants are advised to have their own third party liability insurance as our insurers have indicated that our public liability may not cover you during your visit to the location since it is outside our normal public access categories. We would also like to add that you are staying at the location at your own risk, we accept no liability for any accident or injury to yourselves, however caused.
8. All luggage, clothing, equipment, vehicles and effects belonging to you or your party are your own responsibility. Spooky Locations are not responsible for the safe custody of attendee's property, for its loss, damage or theft. This being any time before or after the event, even if caused by alleged paranormal activity.
9. By agreeing to these Terms & Conditions you further indemnify the organiser and promoters from and against all legal liability in respect of any costs, claims, damages, demands, penalties, actions, proceedings, suits, losses or expenses in respect of or arising out of the injury to or the death of any person, or damage to any property including vehicles, arising from your participation in the activity.
10. Spooky Locations hold no responsibility for any emotional, physical or other upset brought on as a result of any person participating at one of our investigations. Spooky Locations advise strongly that anyone who has, or is taking any kind of medication for a nervous disposition, physiological or mental problems not to attend any of our events. You do so knowing that you know not of any condition, medical or otherwise that would preclude you from taking part in the investigation. You will agree that Spooky Locations will be notified as soon as possible after booking if this could be the case. A refund will only take place in line with our refund policy.
11. The event that you attend will most likely be filmed, photographed and sound recorded for our records, this data may be used for promotional material by Spooky Locations, this could be on the internet or elsewhere, this may also include data passed onto us at a later date from participants own equipment that attended the event. Should you not want to be included, please inform a Spooky Locations team member A.S.A.P.
12. Any data passed onto us from participants that have attended one of our events, to include but not limited to, video footage, photographs or sound recordings, have been deemed to have given us permission, if we so wish, to use this data as promotional material for Spooky Locations, this could be on the internet or elsewhere.
13. Subject to section 12, all data to include but not limited to, video footage, photographs or sound recordings taken at the event by any attendee, including any member of Spooky Locations, may only be used for their own enjoyment and not to sell, allow to copy or distribute to any third party for promotional purposes.
14. Certain activities, i.e. lone vigils, may take place with willing individuals, depending on the size of location. Please understand due to the number of participants and length of event, everyone may not be able to experience every activity. We will try to fit everyone in throughout the night, however, should we run out of time, we are within our rights to finish the investigation.
15. We only permit smoking in specified outdoor zones and we will inform you of these during your event. Please be aware that no candles or other potential fire hazards are allowed to be used during your stay.
16. Please keep in mind that this type of event can leave you feeling tired. We would urge you to take extreme caution if driving directly after the event due to tiredness, we do not accept any responsibility for any accidents or incidents caused after the event, tiredness kills.
17. We cannot guarantee that paranormal activity will take place at the time of your stay, paranormal activity is a relatively rare occurrence. Even though our location is reputable and been witness to such activity, it may or may not happen during your visit. Please note that all ghost stories, myths and legends about the locations are not fabricated by Spooky Locations, however, although some are due to witness statements, many of the origins are not researchable and could be an unreliable validation.
18. You agree that any and all services from us are for entertainment purposes. Though we always endeavour to give you the best experience possible, we can never guarantee the behaviour of the unknown and thus we cannot make any guarantees about the validity and truth behind your experiences. However, we do guarantee that all events are organised with a scientific outlook and are conducted under controlled conditions at all times. We also remind you that everyone has different opinions regarding paranormal activity and life after death, therefore all participants are responsible for their own decisions into whether they have experienced any paranormal activity while attending one of our events.
19. Any and all statements made utilising our psychics, mediums, clairvoyants and sensitive's etc, are the sole opinion of the individual in question and do not reflect the opinions or policies, stated or otherwise. No perceived predictions, opinions, information, advice or comments made by our employees, contractors, psychics, mediums, clairvoyants and sensitive's etc, should be interpreted as factual or actual. You, the customer, are responsible for making your own decisions and it is understood that when our employees, contractors, psychics, mediums, clairvoyants and sensitive's etc, suggest something to you, it is an opinion of the individual in question, and should not be interpreted as the only course of action.
20. Although we will normally supply a link to a map or directions to a location, usually via a third party, we take no responsibility for its accuracy and advise you to check any map or directions me may supply, against one of your own choosing, or GPS unit. Although we will endeavour to accommodate any late comers, ultimately it is your responsibility to get to one of our events by the time advertised.
Cancellations made by you
Cancellations from individuals with more than 6 weeks before the date of the event will receive a 90% refund of the full balance. Cancellations from individuals with 6 weeks or less but more than 3 weeks before the date of the event will receive a 50% refund of the full balance. Cancellations from individuals with 3 weeks or less before the date of the event will not be entitled to any refund. This is to cover administration costs and payments already paid to our location authorities. Places are non-transferable unless on the rare occasion previously agreed by us.
Cancellations made by Spooky Locations
Occasionally events are cancelled or postponed by us, this could be due to weather conditions etc, or situations beyond our control. When this occurs, we will make every effort to ensure that you receive a prompt refund. If the event is moved, changed or rescheduled, you will be given the opportunity to take a place at the alternative venue or date.